Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Cliff" Notes


Cliff Tadoussac reporting to you from the Africa Mercy, Pointe Noire, Congo
This is my upper berth in the back of a six person cabin. I just hope the ship doesn't roll too much while we sail, it's a long way down for a little stone like me!
This is my uniform while I'm working in the dining room. I think I look pretty good in red.
My favorite port window. I like to sit here on my days off. I usually read and keep my eye on the activity in the port.
Here I am on the railing watching a ship being moved from one side of the port to the other. The tugs did an excellent job. This is the first time I have ever seen a ship parallel park!

Now we are stern to stern.

One of the most important things is to know your ship and where the safety equipment is.
That's me on top of the life ring.
Today while I was strolling on deck eight I captured this butterfly resting on the rigging.
Wishing you all a blessed Easter.